Monday, February 9, 2015

Workin Hard for the Money

I am not gonna lie and say that after you have a surgery that for the first few days, you will feel like crap and then its gonna be rainbows and unicorns pooping cottoncandy. Its been eight days since my lap and most people would be feeling pretty good.I myself feel ok with a side dish of 'Standing for 6 hours making drinks and serving customers was no walk in the park'. For the first few hours I felt great, but by the end of my shift boy was my stomach just hurtin.
So this post is going to be short and sweet as I am going to bed extra early tonight.
I uploaded some videos to my blog as well so let me know how they work out if you wouldn't mind.They are of different endo rally's.
Sweet dreams everybody, I'm officially turning in for the night in hopes that tomorrow will be a little less painful

No comments:

Post a Comment