Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mehhhhh, no big deal

So I feel that my body should be pretty much healed now that it has been about 3 weeks since my lap. I was back on my feet after the first week(minus the fall I had while walking home because ice is not my friend) and now my stomach no longer hurts and my incisions are healed. But for the past few days I have been having this burning feeling on my insides right about where my right ovary should be. It feels like a stabbing pain combined with excessive heat(like if you were to hold your hand over a candle flame)...that kind of burning. And it hurts so damn much. The feeling makes me nauseous and its painful to stand straight. I realize that my body is probably still healing but this is not a feeling that I have ever felt before, nor did I experience his feeling after my first lap.
With my luck(yes I have none) this is a new symptom that I am now going to have to learn how to cope with....YAAA ME.
Is it sad or funny that this feeling doesn't overly concern me though...
You know something is bad when you have a new symptom and you go...
Image result for no big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment