Saturday, February 7, 2015

Endo

According to the MedlinePlus Encyclopedia, which is a service of the U.S. National 
Library of Medicine, the definition of Endometriosis is as follows:

Endometriosis occurs when cells from the lining of your womb
 (uterus) grow in other areas of your body. This can cause pain, 
heavy bleeding, bleeding between periods, and problems getting 
pregnant(infertility).
Although this definition makes this disease sound 'Mehhhh' or 'Not so Bad' 
or maybe even 'Controllable'...I am personally telling you that it is no 
such walk in the damn park.
The big kicker in the nuts(and yes I do realize that I do not have nuts, 
I in fact have ovaries but those are hard to kick) is that this disease has no cure. Yes, there are different treatments and procedures that can help manage the 
effects of the disease,but the only sure fire way to get rid of this disease is to chop 
out your lady parts entirely(no i do not find this a good option and it is only
 for those who do not want children). Personally...I like my lady parts right 
where they are, even though they are hostile, aggressive,
 and down right killing my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment