Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pain, Pain...Go Away

So it has now been well over 2 weeks since I hap my lap...I'm fully healed and yet I am still in just as much pain as I was before the surgery. I have burning in my insides, it hurts my bladder like crazy whenever i have to pee...and I have almost constant cramps :(
I have asked a few people and they've told me that this is normal...but for god-sake I just want my lady parts to feel better so that my life can feel kinda...sorta...maybe a little bit normal.
My life as been affected in every single way since my symptoms of this disease first appeared...And I mean every part of my life...(even the private parts of my life that I have promised my fiance I would never speak about on my blog).
I want this pain to stop...but I don't know if it ever will

No comments:

Post a Comment