Tuesday, February 17, 2015

So I realize that I haven't posted in a while, and I apologize for this. My fiance works crazy hours and is gone for days at a time, so when he is home I try to spend as much time with him as possible. He was home for about 72h and then went right back to work which I can assure you is the least liked part of my day.
Although I haven't blogged, I have been keeping track of comments and such either on my blog, or on the other areas in which I post my story. I would like to thank every person who has responded to my blog and who find it beneficial. I have officially reached 1000 views which is wayyyy more than I expected to ever reach in such a short period of time. Here is some of the lovely feedback I have been receiving.Thank you ladies(or possibly gentleman, i don't know for sure if you are women) for your comments and support

I know how you feel you poor thing. I am 23, been diagnosed for 5 years with 3 laps and a cystectomy. You are a very brave lady and if you ever need to talk , I will be following your blog :) x
-This is from Ella

Cheers! People just don't get it, my boss welcomed me back after surgery on Monday....and piled a load of crap on me yesterday. I cried a lot, he ran away looking awkward, lol! Thank you :)                          -This is from Pembs
Lol the annoying bit made me laugh know where u at! an this place really does help an it gives me strength just to know u not alone because this disease really does make u go insane in your head at times so go girls x and thank you x                                                                                                              -This is from Tui








No comments:

Post a Comment