Friday, March 6, 2015

Why We March


I hope that we will gain support and recognition
I wish that this march will help us find a cure
I pray that women will no longer suffer in silence

Although I am not able to attend the march in either the US or Canada, I will be there in spirit. This disease has affected me for so many years and I did suffer in silence, but I will no longer do that. I will stand up and say 'Hell ya my vagina is hostile, angry, and killing me from the inside out...But am I going to let this stop me from living my life and continuing to give support and give a bit of laughter to the world...HELL NO.'
Please if you are able to attend an EndoMarch on March 28th, stand there with pride and be a loud supporter.March for yourself, mothers, daughters, cousins, and for women that don't have a support group. Suffering alone is not the way to go. If I didn't have a loving, caring, and very understanding fiance...I would have given up my fight a long time ago.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment