Thursday, March 12, 2015

Emotions be runnin' wild

I actually just cried during an episode of 'Full House'...like what the hell.
I have now been on visanne for over a month now, and that has been combined with me being on the nuvaring as all times as well. I think by body is having a hormonal overload...and its quite comical. Its not even like 'Full House' is a sad TV show...its a fricken comedy mainly. If I were to cry at something that was actually sad and extremely emotional then this problem wouldn't concern me as much...but 'Full House'...come on man how pathetic is that.
I told my fiance what happened...he just looked at me and laughed. The random crying and getting emotional has been happening for the past few weeks and it can be over the stupidest things. My fiance tickled me and I got a little annoyed....but then I started to cry from being a little annoyed.Then he started to laugh a me because I was crying....and I in turn started to cry more because I was annoyed but laughing at the same time.
I'm not sure if all of this is actually kinda normal, or if I should tell my dr whats been happening.
Combining these two medications might also explain my extreme moodiness, my hot flashes so bad you would think I am going through menopause, my hair falling out by the brush-full, and my allergies have really stepped it up a notch(normally allergy meds keep my sneezing and itchy eyes under control...but not lately)I just keep wondering if having these side effects are worth the slight chance that my pain might become manageable....but there is also a huge chance that the combination of these two medications will do nothing for my pain and won't slow own the growth of my endo...and simply just leave me with crazy side effects.
Emotions...get your shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment